Sunday 2 March 2014

Angie Wang

Angie Wang has been one of my absolute favourite illustrators of recent, looking at her whole body of work through her quite big online presence (I totally relate to having many many blogs, and accounts to show my work) is like watching someone grow, you see the real process of what it’s like to be interested in illustration, everything changes all the time! 

I can really relate to her varied portfolio as my own approach to working has been very similar, I am definitely someone who is guilty of chopping and changing style, and over hauling completely, but Wang reassures me that this isn't something to be ashamed of, and something to embrace, after all, change is good! 


Here are some of my favourite pieces she has created over her career;











No comments:

Post a Comment