Saturday 1 March 2014

1,2,3...1,2,3...

Testing! Testing!

My name is Jessica and I’m an art and design student in Leeds, I dreamed up this project “Gurrrl Crush” only a few hours ago, and I guess my big idea is a space to celebrate women and LGBT artists, writers, performers, and musicians who really inspire me as a young artist, as well as me just, well, fancying them and wanting to smooch their brains and work, and oh my god... 

So stick around, and feel free to email me with your own girl crushes, suggestions, submissions, love letters to the girl artists you crush on so badly its unhealthy, or even to show me your own work/projects- gurrrlcrush@gmail.com


I've already written out a list of all my crushes I can think of off the top of my head so, expect posting to commence very shortly! 

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment